Fashion

Colorful Fall Fashion

November 20, 2014
Colorful Fall Fashion

Good morning guys, I hope you had an amazing day!
I love to take photos of beautiful things and places, and this weekend was just fantastic 🙂 the weather was perfect and I took some photos of my dear friend and Mrs. India Seattle 🙂 isn’t she just gorgeous?
Actually I used to post about my personal style, but this cute girl Daisy impressed me with her unique style and her kind-hearted way so that I found it perfect to present you her fall outfit! I love the way she pairs her clothes, love especially the bright colors on her!

The shooting we had was really fun, Daisy was acting like a professional model. Outdoor photography can be hard sometimes, especially when you have to deal with direct sun light and shadows. I brought my photographic reflector with me, but with only two people at the set it wasn’t really easy to hold it and at the same time to take pictures. Hmmm, next time I have to take one friend with me to assist me 😉

I hope you guys like the photos and Daisy’s looks. I really love her red coat from Allen B, it’s very feminine and makes a great shape! You know what is funny? In my wardrobe I have the same glitter tights from Nordstrom Rack. They got my attention a few months ago but I have to admit I almost never wear it. Now when I see how gorgeous Daisy is looking I feel motivated to find a skirt that fits with it. Thank you Daisy for inspiring me! Do you like the yellow skirt with the pink top? I love this combination! The skirt is from the online store Lily boutique and the top from H&M New York.

Colorful Fall Fashion
Colorful Fall Fashion

Colorful Fall Fashion
Colorful Fall Fashion

Colorful Fall Fashion

Colorful Fall Fashion

As part of the shooting I did a quick interview with Daisy about her style:

• Must-haves for fall: Colorful scarf, lip gloss and moisturizer.
  • Favorite brands/shops: Express, Forever 21, Black n’ White, Nordstrom Rack and Macy’s dresses
  • Tips for thick and healthy hair: Massage your hair with coconut oil and plain yoghurt once in a week.
  • You already won the title Miss India Seattle. Congrats! What are your plans for next year, will you participate again? For the time being I am not planning to participate in any beauty contest. But yes I am doing some volunteer work right now for my community and I am planning on continuing doing that for as long as I can 🙂

Daisy is not only one of the most beautiful person I ever met, but also an awesome human being! She has an amazing style, is very talented, a very good cook and a great friend! Thank you Daisy for being there for me and supporting me <3

You Might Also Like

14 Comments

• Reply daisy ray November 20, 2014 at 5:37 am

Oh wow It turned out really well. Love the way you do everything. Thank you so much for everything you did for me.Really lucky to have you as my friend.
    Love Daisy
    Xoxo����������

• Reply Lara November 21, 2014 at 6:07 am

Thank you beauty! I'm glad you like the pictures! You are amazing Daisy <3

• Reply Diana November 20, 2014 at 5:43 am

Tare grea treaba asta de fotograf, trebuie sa recunosc, rar ma prind la asa ceva :))
    Pozele voastre sunt frumoase si calde, mi-e dor de o astfel de vreme… ador combinatia dintre topul roz si fusta galben mustar, iti da asa o energie… dar cel mai mult imi plac colantii tai, pupici!!

• Reply Lara November 21, 2014 at 6:13 am

Multumesc Diana! Da, sa stii ca nu a fost usor sa fotografiez, cred ca am facut vreo 200 de poze hahaha 🙂
      La soare era chiar cald, era foarte frumos, dar la umbra nu poti sa-ti imaginezi ce diferenta mare era, aveai nevoie neaparat de o geaca 😉 Iti urez un weekend placut, pupici :*

• Reply Valentina Lebu November 20, 2014 at 3:27 pm

You both look stunning! I enjoyed reading this post very much! I love all the photographs, Daisy is like a model! Good job!

• Reply Lara November 21, 2014 at 6:13 am

Thank you so much Valentina 🙂 Yeah Daisy is amazing!

• Reply Miriam Morales November 20, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Hi!! I think the pics came out great! And thanks for introducing us to Daisy!

Xo Miriam

• Reply Lara November 21, 2014 at 6:16 am

Thank you so much Miriam :* I'm glad you like them! I guess we took over 200 pics haha :)) Have a lovely day cutie :*

• Reply instantmagic November 22, 2014 at 2:44 pm

great shoots! te invit sa dai o geana si peste blogul meu, poate il vei gasii interesant! 😉

Mary

• Reply Lara November 24, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Multumesc Mary! Hai ca acum o sa ma uit pe blogul tau! Multumesc mult pentru comentar 🙂

• Reply blog oanna andreia November 24, 2014 at 10:05 pm

hey dear !! foarte frumoase tinutelee , love love <3
    dar vreau mai multe poze cu tineee !!!
    kisses &hugs

• Reply Lara November 26, 2014 at 11:04 pm

Multumesc beauty! Cu mine nu au iesit bine pozele, o sa-mi faca in weekend sotul meu poze cu o tinuta noua si o sa le pun pe blog 😉 pupici :*

• Reply Marija Stojkovska November 25, 2014 at 10:03 am

Great post, you look fabulous
    Check out my new post
    xoxo

• Reply Lara November 26, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Thank you so much! loving your blog post, thanks for sharing! xoxo