Fashion

California Maxi Dress

March 2, 2015
California Maxi Dress from Blak Label Clothing

Good morning my loves,

I hope you all had a great weekend! I’m sorry for not being active lately, I was quite busy but I’m back with a lot of ideas for blog posts 🙂
Let’s start with this amazing maxi dress from Blak Label Clothing. How do you like it? I’m in love with this dress <3 This Castles Couture dress is handmade in the U.S.A., using the finest cruelty-free dyes and fabrics available. It’s so comfortable, a real eye-catcher and it’s my favorite color hehe 🙂
Maybe you already noticed that I wear black on black quite often, and I love to pair it with some golden accessorizes and of course my shades do not have to be forgotten 😉

California Maxi Dress from Blak Label Clothing

California Maxi Dress from Blak Label Clothing

California Maxi Dress from Blak Label Clothing, Bag from Bebe, Necklace: Nashelle
Maxi DressBlak Label Clothing
Bag: Bebe
Boots: Guess
BraceletsFitbit, Nordstrom
SunniesMango
Necklace: Nashelle

Here in Seattle the weather is just fantastic: I cannot believe it, since two weeks the trees began to flower, we usually have a blue sky but sure there’s no summer temperature yet – of course 😉 But I’m so happy to tell you that this week I’ll be in Palm Springs for a couple of days, isn’t it awesome? I love Cali, love the warm weather and this dress is just perfect for my vacation. Can’t wait to wear it! Last week I purchased a hat and I’d love to pair it with this amazing dress <3 Stay tuned my loves!

Blak Label Clothing has a lot of cute and amazing clothes, if you like them, want to order a dress, a skirt or just want to get to know them just click here.

Do you guys love maxi dresses or prefer shorter ones?

Disclaimer: Blak Label Clothing did send me the dress so I can style and review.
But all honest opinions and thoughts expressed are my own.

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Julia Hasch March 2, 2015 at 4:50 pm

Oh my Gosh, I love the dress and your body is so slim! <3 Love the way you look, girl! Can't wait to see your future posts! Kisses

Julia | juliahasch.com

• Reply Lara March 3, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Thank you so much Julia, I'm glad you like it, many thanks! :* Actually the dress covers pretty well 😉
      My next post is about my skincare tag -sorry about the delay! 🙁
      Have a great day gorgeous! :*

• Reply oannafashionsimbol March 2, 2015 at 5:07 pm

o babe!!!! u look so adorable , deci inca o daata mi sa demonstrat ca negrul e pentru blonde !!! te prinde atat de bine , esti superba <3
    te pup

• Reply Lara March 3, 2015 at 5:40 pm

Multumesc mult de tot, ma bucura ca iti place rochia! Esti o scumpa :*

• Reply Paulina March 2, 2015 at 5:09 pm

Wow What a great choice! This dress looks amazing on you! So flattering!

Have a great day babe!

Paulina

shenanigan-ska.blogspot.com

• Reply Lara March 3, 2015 at 5:41 pm

Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it, I'm in love with this dress <3
      Have a great day cutie! :*

• Reply Valerie Hansen March 3, 2015 at 6:36 pm

That Dress is gorgeous , and you are beautiful of course! I would still love to meet up with you, are you going to the Bellevue spring fashion show ?

• Reply Lara March 4, 2015 at 3:38 pm

Aww, thank you so much Valerie! 🙂 I'd love to meet you too, but this month I'm really busy. I'll visit my family in Germany and tomorrow I'm in Palm Springs for a couple of days.
      I'm not sure about the fashion show, I guess it will be awesome 🙂 I'll let you know!
      Have a great day and see you soon 🙂

• Reply Houying Liu March 13, 2015 at 8:58 am

Wow, you are very pretty and body is so slim,very love the dress

• Reply Miriam Morales April 10, 2015 at 4:03 am